Mutual Drug is currently looking for a Buyer (Level 2) to join our Purchasing Department, located in Durham, NC.
Are you interested in a position that has responsibility for providing a premier level of service to our customers with optimal levels of inventory by collaborating with our internal and external partners to purchase medical products? If this sounds of interest to you please read on!
• Coordinate activities involved with procuring goods
• Create purchase orders
• Collaborate with vendors to obtain product information (price, availability, delivery schedule, etc.)
• Evaluate sales history to maintain adequate inventory levels
• Item profit analysis
• Individual vendor negotiation
• Market pricing analysis
• Management of Inventory Management Agreements (IMA)/FFS/DSA
• Analyze inventory to insure correct product mix
• Communicate with Sales/Marketing on new programs and products
• Maintain an acceptable Customer Service Level
• Assist with Trade Show
• Complete history exceptions at the end of each purchasing period in a timely manner
• Understand how all areas work together and how they relate to each other
• Evaluate the unfilled order report daily for service level issues
• Update item forecasts as needed
• Identify slow or non-moving items and begin the deletion process
• Meet with vendors to identify profit opportunities, item introductions and general information
• Check daily vendor receipts
Mutual Drug offers a competitive benefits package which includes Matching 401k, PTO, medical, dental, and life insurance. Our hiring salary range is $55,000 - $71,000. Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Mutual Drug provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
• Strong analytical skill set
• Purchasing systems knowledge
• Excellent organizational skills to include setting and keeping schedules
• Excellent purchasing skills and product knowledge
• Excellent customer service skills including communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving ability
• Bachelor’s degree with 5-10 years of experience
Mutual Drug is currently looking for a Warehouse III – Day Vault to join our Operation Department, located in Durham, NC.
Are you interested in a position that has responsible for maintaining the Controlled Substance area as it relates to Title 21 CFR, Part 1300-End and the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), as well as ensuring compliance with all federal and state regulations? If so please read on!
- Accurately process and maintain DEA paperwork for all scheduled drug transactions and Automation of Reports and Consolidated Order System (ARCOS).
- Perform varied warehouse tasks such as inventory put-away, order processing, inventory cycle counts, processing scheduled returns, replenishment of return goods, customer service and report processing.
- Replenish and Put-away of all new incoming scheduled drug receipts
- Process daily orders (key orders, pick pack and ship orders as needed)
- Respond to customer calls/inquiries/requests
- Daily inventory counts for scheduled areas
- Process scheduled customer and vendor returns
- Process and locate new items
- Pull out of date/discontinued items
- Working knowledge of Material Handling issues – reading, writing, addition and subtraction skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft office, inventory management systems and other applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills to include attention to details and time management
- Ability to work effectively within a team or independently
- Able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Able to carry 50+ lbs.
- Able to push/pull 150+ lbs.
- 2+ years of distribution experience, with a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
Mutual Drug offers a competitive benefits package which includes Matching 401k, PTO time, medical, dental, and life insurance. Our hiring salary range is $ 30,000 – $45,000 dependent upon qualifications and experience.