As a full-line wholesaler, Mutual Drug can provide enhanced purchasing power for independent pharmacies and has the supply chain to ensure our member pharmacies are able to maintain their inventory. Our distribution network ensures our suppliers have their products available in all areas for greater patient accessibility and the pharmacists have the options they need to service their patients.
BENEFITS OF OUR DISTRIBUTION NETWORK INCLUDE:
- Auto-ship Program: New prescription or OTC items are auto-shipped based on the members’ requirements.
- Dropship Vendor Program: Vendors with products not stocked by Mutual Drug ship directly to stores and bill through Mutual Drug.
- OptiSource Generic Buying Group Member: Mutual Drug’s generic drug program negotiates on behalf of our members to purchase more generic options at a lower cost.
- Electronic Order Entry: Orders are transmitted directly to Mutual Drug with shelf labels providing item descriptions and numbers for easy reference.
- Friendly Return Policy
- Next Day Schedule II Ordering
Mutual Drug continually seeks efficiency in making products available to our members so they have the right product, at the right time, at the best possible cost.